2 January 2012

Day One - You

I've decided to join in with Fat Mum Slim's January Photo Challenge which although I'd read the original post I'd forgotten about until seeing this post by Caitlin of Caitlin's Happy Heart. Which is why this post is going up a day late and with a photo which technically wasn't taken by me, but was more or less the only focused photo from a slightly tipsy New Years Eve celebration out. It was taken before midnight.


I really like this photo, despite it's blurriness and my slightly overdone eye make-up, because it was a great night out with some great friends. Also my eye make-up seems a little less over the top as it and the bangle visible were the only colour I had on, and we were headed to a nightclub where it was practically subtle anyway.

Rowen

No comments:

Post a Comment