8 June 2012

Book Beginnings: The Order of the Stick: Snips, Snails and Dragon Tales - Rich Burlew

The Order of the Stick: Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales'So, my agent calls me up while I'm chilling in the ruins of a noble and just civilization - that's just how the Big X rolls - and he tells me I need to read this "The Order of the Stick" book. I tell him, Sheckie, I don't need to do anything, or do I have to remind you what happened to your wife when you told me I needed to cut down on the off-color jokes?'

The preface of this book, as 'written' by Xykon, big bad of The Order of the Stick story arcs is long and hilarious. I love the way Rich Burlew is able to personify each of his characters, even outside of their normal boundaries. I'm looking forward to reading this collection of short and unrelated comics.

I love the main comic, if you havn't read it you should check it out here.


Rowen

No comments:

Post a Comment