20 July 2012

Little Miss Twins: A pair of cushions

 Here's something I haven't posted for a while, some sewing, but yesterday I finished this pair of cushions for the twin nieces of a friend of mine who turned one this past week. She doesn't see them until the next week so I finished them in time for her. 
 Book related cushions seem to be a reasonable thing to post on a book related blog. The black embroidery was pretty much all done using chain stitch, while the nose, bow and eyes were all infilled with satin stitch.
I've previously made three different cushions along these lines, all as gifts, two of which I haven't posted about, but I did share my Little Miss Chatterbox Cushion.


I'm linking up to Can I get a Whoop Whoop @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict and my whoop request is mainly for the fact I managed to fix some zips into these!


Rowen

4 comments:

  1. Cute little characters....Very nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fun!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little cushions, and congratulations on getting those zips put in!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete