16 September 2012

Proverbs 26:1

'Like snow in Summer 
or rain at Harvest,
so honor is not fitting for a fool.'

This particular quote made me giggle and since this photo was taken a month ago and summer seems to have passed now it seemed fitting!

This week was a busy week, moving to a new house for next year and coming home again all in one day; working four days of the second busiest week of the year at the shop I work at. I even seem to be getting back into the swing of a regular schedule, still waaaay behind on reading everyone else's posts though. I'll get there.

Not to mention that it was back to the pre-holidays routine of four nights of scouting a week, shame there's only one week like that left this year though!

Hope you've all had good weeks. 



Rowen

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a bright sunny day there -- lovely shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was when this was taken, today not so much. But I'm all for saying bye to summer and hello to autumn, thank you for the compliment btw.

      Delete
  2. Wow! look at that magnificent blue sky contrasted with the steeple ~ Excellent photo ~ love the quote ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky enough to be a regular attendee at one of the most beautiful local churches, the above, and we've had some brilliant skies this summer. Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  3. PS. Am your newest follower on GFC ~ Happy Sunday ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue sky! I SO want to visit England! *sigh*

    Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I do say so myself we have some beautiful places here! But then I want to visit America! It was a pleasure to look around :)

      Delete
  5. That is a beautiful photo. Reminds me of the Tewkesbury Abbey that my husband and I visited on our honeymoon.

    Jenny
    ~Black Fox Homestead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty typical Norman Church that's been played with through the generations. You see the change in colour on the tower, that's because it recently needed to be rebuilt to make it more structurally sound after a really old Cedar Tree had to be removed because it died. It's a beautiful place :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you :) And thank you for visiting and leaving a comment.

      Delete