31 December 2015

2016 Finishing the Series


I'm signing up for this challenge as I'm planning to finish the Discworld series which I am certain qualifies. However of the other series I'm planning to read I'm not sure how many qualify. 

Most of the series I have on my radar for 2016 are technically trilogies and so don't fit in with the criteria of 'all books that are part of a continuing series'. 

I do have one or two others that I do think qualify that I'd like to finish in 2016 so I'm going to be aiming for level two 2-4 series.

Don't forget to head over to Bea's Book Nook to sign up.

The Series I'm planning on Reading

Discworld - Terry Pratchett
Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare
The Spellsong Cycle - L. E. Modesitt Jr
The Twilight Reign - Tom Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment