29 December 2015

Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge 2016


The third challenge I'm planning on signing up for this year is the Flights of Fantasy 2016 Reading Challenge. The fantasy genre is the one which I primarily read, so when looking for challenges this is one which made me go yup that's for me!

What really cemented this for me is the proposed book club. One of the series listed is one I've been wanting to read for a while, so this should give me the motivation to pick that up as well as introducing me to some new authors.

Because I'm aiming to read 100 books this year, I've already said I'd like to finish the Discworld series and there are a few other books I'd like to pick up I'm going to be aiming to read 75 fantasy books this year.

Don't forget to head over and link up.

1. The Eye of the World - Robert Jordan
2. The Hero and the Crown - Robin McKinley
3. The Great Hunt - Robert Jordan
4. The Blue Sword - Robin McKinley
5.  The Dragon Reborn - Robert Jordan
6. The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
7.  The Shadow Rising - Robert Jordan
8. Her Werewolf Hero - Michelle Hauf
9. Red Rising - Pierce Brown
10. Golden Son - Pierce Brown
11. Rivers of London - Ben Aaronovitch
12. Moon Over Soho - Ben Aaronovitch
13. Whispers Underground - Ben Aaronovitch
14. Broken Homes - Ben Aaronovitch
15. Forgive Summer - Ben Aaronovitch
16. The Fires of Heaven - Robert Jordan
17. Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo
18. Ella the Slayer - A. W. Exley
19. Henry the Gaoler - A. W. Exley
20. Storm Front - Jim Butcher
21. Lord of Chaos - Robert Jordan
22. Those Above - Daniel Polansky
23. Crown of Swords - Robert Jordan
24. Fool Moon - Jim Butcher
25. Half a King - Joe Abercrombie
26. Half the World - Joe Abercrombie
27. Uprooted - Naomi Novik
28. Crooked Kingdom - Leigh Bardugo
29. The Path of Daggers - Robert Jordan
30. The Lost World - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
31. Winter's Heart - Robert Jordan
32.  Crossroads of Twilight - Robert Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment