5 January 2016

Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland Butterfly

For Christmas this year I received four colouring books, following a family holiday this summer where we all jumped on the adult colouring bandwagon.



From my parents I received Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland. This is the second colouring book she has released, following on from the success of her first book Animal Kingdom.

From my brother I received the Doctor Who colouring book, a fact I found ironic since I ordered the Game of Thrones colouring book for my sister and had it regularly recommended for me since.


From my husband I received two giant colouring pads aimed at young children. This is his joke present to me, and it did amuse me somewhat. I have a feeling it may get used less, but come in handy when we have children come to visit.

I thought I might share some of the colouring I do as I do it, and you can follow my inspiration board for the tropical colouring book here.

The first picture I chose to colour is roughly halfway through the Tropical Wonderland book and is a butterfly.



No comments:

Post a Comment