14 February 2016

Sunday recap:14th February 2016


It's been a few weeks since I last participated in the Sunday Post so I have a few things to recap. Don't forget to head over to the Caffeinated Book Reviewer to Sign up.

What I've been reading:

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan
The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan

The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
Moving Pictures by Terry Pratchett
  • I'm finally making progress on my goal to finish this series this year! 
Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth
  • The first book in my second series of the year Call the Midwife is just as good as the tv series it inspired. Now just to see if I can read the rest of the series this month!


What I've Posted:

My Bookish Resolutions

Reading Challenges:
  • I have read 9/41 Discworld books
  • I have read 9/100 books in 2016 so far
Blogging Challenges:

I've been making reasonable progress with my blogging challenges. I'm working my way through reviews of books I've read over the last few years and have been writing, if not posting, reviews of more recent reads.

Personal Challenges:

My personal challenges could be going better. I'm at a neutral weight to my last loss, so not exactly on target. My swimming has been getting better and I'm up to quarter mile sets (when I was younger I used to do half mile warm ups). I've also done my first tumble turns for years in the last couple of weeks. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sporadically working my way through the Discworld books in publication order. The last one I read was Witches Abroad, which I liked a lot. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the children's Discworld novels when I was younger and am now trying to read the whole lot in order. I enjoyed the ones I read when I was younger more!

    ReplyDelete